Saturday, March 22, 2014

Back to blogging

Been so busy since 2014 with school and work. I hope all of this will benefit in the future. Okay enough said. I just wanna mention about our best outing ever over so many weekend. IT'S PICNIC with all the loved ones. There's boyfie, friends, family and pups. Great self made food, great company, great times. What else can I ask for?

Pictures up next time since I'm using my phone to blog at work. Require my lappy. Oh yah am going batam next weekend can't wait! Needa short getaway.....

lots of sushi and aglio olio!
button and mel
button
button & pepper

we went TO GATHER CAFE for late dinner as we were all still very full from picnic foodie.

grilled chicken sandwiches
grilled chicken chop

after so we went to watch NON STOP.
fun and fulfilling day, hope to have more of this.
ciao!

No comments: