Friday, May 23, 2014

What my boyfie go thru in army and also what ive been thru too hahah

Lets just talk about his training...

10 days of field camp
Many days of other outfield too
1 month of taiwan
1 week of taiwan again for airborne
3 weeks of brunei which is now
72km march
Overseas again

Besides all this, he usually able to book out only on saturday and did I mention he had done lots of guard duties before ): but im glad it's over. Happy early 1 year in army soldier, looking forward to your ord!

Now what I pray for is his safety and come back soon. 2 more weeks. I miss you so much! We both can do this and we know that.

On another note, exams are coming
Im afraid I cant do it
It will be a waste of time, money and energy
Its a big jump from my diploma to this professional degree.
Sigh pie maybe just working is good
I cant give up now at least I know that I tried

Btw look at the time now and I have not sleep
Screwed up body clock
Goodnight/good morning

No comments: